Pages

mercredi 15 mai 2013

Lately I've found myself listening to more hip hop tracks than usual. There is something so cool about the underdog. As I type this, I have blasted Say What's Real by Drake & it reminds me of that cool moment in the life of greats, when people see what you've been envisioning for years. You've officially proven yourself as not crazy. The way you dress, your love for your artistry, that gold watch that you've worn for years that may not have worked (but just looked too damn good to pass off). But truly, as I begin to ramble, I keep praying for my moment when [like these artists] everything comes together. Can I fucking be the fashion industry's Drake? Seriously. I've been dealing with this underground feeling forever and I'm just ready to deal with the heavy shit. Bring on the cuffed pants & the coolest handkerchiefs. Never want anything but to breathe this world. How can people not expect these kids not to be arrogant when they make it?

xx

Aucun commentaire: