Pages

jeudi 7 février 2013

It's about to get real

Hold onto your breath. Ready or not here it comes. Life this year has been happening as it did last year, with many crazy opportunities. I must say I've decided to give life a bit more credit. If there is anything that comes with growth, it is embracing the lovely bullshit that comes. I can't recall being livid so far this year. I'm using the f-bomb for no other reason than excitement or emphasizing a very solid point ;-)

Boys, remove the dead weight, life is much better w/out it-them. Get inked, smoke weed, book a meeting, swipe your card to negative, hook up just because it feels good for the moment! It's your story, how you want to play is your choice. It's on of the things that woo me about the MM men: your love of risk. Do what makes you happy because peace comes with it. Very proud of fellow designer David Hart & the other designers and artists living out their dreams and taking on the pain that comes w/ dreaming.

Wait, did I just have an acceptance speech!

Love u MM men. Nothing pleases me more than seeing u kings in action. fucking never cease to amaze me.

Love

Aucun commentaire: