Pages

mercredi 5 décembre 2012

you are only as good as the person you are bringing home

I was raised with 4 brothers, as most people know. Nothing has prepared me to be the most easily aroused & non romantic person on earth. Yeah, I'm sure I'm not supposed to write this. It's not professional, especially if the MM diary is public. BUT, this is with great reason people. I promise. I'm the hardest person to convince on anything that isn't originally my idea. Go ahead and try to make me watch a rom com. It's just not going to happen. Recently I've grown to notice the power of partners. There is nothing more powerful than the leading role playing supportive. I may be the most territorial with my brothers and who peaks their interest. Their interests tend to always get a squint before a handshake and it is with good reason. A man is only as powerful as their partner. Homegirl can lead you to a drink as quickly as she can lead you to the highest office in your building. People tend to underestimate the power of the supporting role and their power in leading.

Find your confidant and only if they are worth it, see if they can play this role in making you the strongest " " you want to be. Just know that you are only as good as the person you are bringing home.

#truestory.