Pages

lundi 13 septembre 2010

Giving LIke I've Never Given.

SPL209982_010
For as long as i can remember, ive had a crazy obsession with Tom Ford. The obsession has its merits---after all i believe in designing for the audience, just as a good music artist creates music for his fans. To be completely vulnerable and pour yourself out for them is something incredibly remarkable. I can respect that about any person. It's not just about business or the methods of Seth Godin to woo your early adopters, moreso that you have a passion for living for them. If I looked at designing to create something good for me to look at, then i would feel like i had completely missed the point and failed. I believe its moreso about doing everything in your heart to fulfill this persons life. almost like a lover but in a more unconditional manner. so as i continue this obsession, as i have with every great artist, i'll try my best to continue falling in love, getting scared to get hurt and going deeper than i could have ever anticipated to give to the men what i've been chosen to give...


Beyonce going to a private viewing...the way the shows should be.

Aucun commentaire: