Pages

samedi 18 septembre 2010

BE A LEADER

In the last few days, I've been posting against what i would like this online notebook to be about. Although I do enjoy posting photography that is an inspiration for the brand, I must admit that it somewhat puts me in a category of other individuals blogging. I'm not a photographer, although I one day believe its something I'll be amazingly great at, I'm not a fashion editor because I could never not get in the action of creating. I'm a designer and my objective is to inspire the way that I've been inspired with the men who make this brand what it is. So I will return to my original objective to continue to call onto the men that make the world what it is. It almost sounds like some sort of a cult calling hahah, but it isnt. I was gratefully raised with four boys, two of which were older than me and happened to be twin men. What they have implanted in me I believe that the world does not always understand. I strongly believe, in the contrary, that a small percentage understands this burning sense of responsibility to pursue your goals, whatever they may be and the power created when you completely subdue yourself in the process. Without seeming like a Sunday morning preacher, I would like to make this change clear. This brand is about the men who are leaders, not just good looking followers. It's about the men who constantly go against the grain and do so wisely and with fear. They aren't fearless and that in every way makes them greater. There is this thing that I do sometimes and it may sound crazy but I will expose it anyways :) There are times that I stand inches near fast pacing cars to get a rush. That may sound slightly mental but, for me, it sort of represents the ability to play with something so extreme and walk away a winner. I guess other people do that with roller coaster rides or whatever and feel like they've walked away from an obstacle course. Where I am going with this, is the desire to constantly feel like this throughout every day of life. You constantly feel like your winning...no matter what--even if you happened to be fired just before rent time while you just completed the final phase of your product. It's about risk taking and absorbing and taking advantage of every piece of life. That is what I believe makes great leaders, innovators, lovers, builders etc. These men who are passionate are taking a risk that every other individual may never understand. For every great bridge there may have been a death to build it, for every great mastermind there may have been a moment lost in insanity. This is how the cookie crumbles, how the world works but the results remain the same. These risk takers become leaders and winners, so be a leader and continue to keep the world moving because without you...the rest of the world would be royally screwed.

Aucun commentaire: